If you've had a cool, fun, exciting, inspiring, cutting-edge, unique, interesting, or just plain good experience
with Camping World or a Camping World product, we want to hear about it. Simply fill out the form below,
explaining your positive experience, and you could be featured on CampingWorld.com. Please provide the
following information about yourself: name, city and state, and e-mail address.
Along with your story, we request that you submit a photograph of yourself. We prefer a friendly, casual,
fairly close-up shot of you, possibly even with your RV. Please include only yourself in the photo. And
whatever you do, don't forget to smile.
- Send color photographs in JPG, TIFF, EPS format.
- For digital cameras: please set your camera to a medium resolution image size (such as 1600 x 1200
or 2048 x 1536, about 2-3 megapixels) and select the finest image quality (least amount of compres-
- Don't crop your shots to a smaller image size.
- Avoid shooting the photo in so much sunlight that it gets "washed out."
- Do not take the picture at night.
- Try not to choose a photo with snow in the background.
- Keep your email attachments to 5MB or less in total.
- Stories submitted without photos will not be considered for publication.