Enter your email address to
become part of our camping community
and begin receiving exclusive offers!
No matter if you camp for just a 3-day weekend or whether you are a full time RVer, there's no reason that you should have to sacrifice comfort for a great time in the outdoors. These crazy camping tips will help make for a fun and interesting outdoor adventure.
1. Make a portable washing machine with a bucket and plunger.
Get directions here.
2. Make a grilled crescent roll over the fire. Stuff it when cream cheese, marshmallows or chocolate to make it taste even better.
3. Make a lantern using a bottle of mountain dew + baking soda + peroxide.
4. Also, to make another lantern, wrap a headlamp flashlight around a jug of water. Instant lantern!
5. Place foam tiles on the floor of a tent to make it softer to walk and sleep on.
6. Roast a starburst over the fire.
7. Makeshift toilet using a bucket and milk crate. Recommended only for emergencies.
8. Cook cinnamon rolls in an empty orange peel.
Let us know if you have any other crazy camping tips and hacks that would be beneficial.