Click to enlarge, hover over image to zoom

Cocoons Overx Sunglasses, Large - Black Frame/Amber Lenses

(1 Review) Add A Review
Catalog Item # 31470
We're sorry, this item is currently out of stock online. New inventory is arriving daily, and all purchases will be filled in the order in which they were placed. Check availability in stores.
Click Here To See Our Special Sale Pricing
Why No Pricing? Due to the supplier's policy, only registered online accounts have access! Simply sign in to your account or create an account today it's free and then you can see pricing. Create a free account now to see pricing or sign in to an existing account.
Have A Question About This Product?
Ask a Question

Like this product?
Share it!

Add Camping World item to Wish List

Description


LIVE EYEWEAR INC 104823
Protect your eyes from harmful UV rays & glare while wearing your prescription glasses!
Durable, lightweight Cocoons are designed to be worn over prescription eyewear, offering 360° protection and completely isolating eyes from the elements. Soft Touch frame is 30% lighter than comparable frames yet more sturdy. Cocoons feature polarized Polare scratch-resistant lenses for years of wear. Choose Amber to enhance depth perception while driving or enjoying outdoor activities. Choose Grey for true color definition in bright light conditions. All lenses eliminate harsh glare and protect the eyes from damaging UVA and UVB rays. Flex2Fit adjustable temples allow for a comfortable custom fit. Includes carry case and lens cleaning cloth. Mfr. lifetime frame warranty.

Large fits frames measuring less than 5 3/8"W x 1 7/8"H




Technical Specs


Tech Specs

Weight: Less than 1 lb.

Dimensions: Large fits frames measuring less than 5 3/8"W x 1 7/8"H

Documents:

Warranty: Mfr. lifetime frame warranty.

Manufacturer: Live Eyewear Inc

Mfg Part #: C302A

Tech Notes:

  • Designed to be worn over prescription eyewear
  • Completely isolates eyes from the elements
  • Protects eyes from glare and harmful UV rays
  • Integrated brow and underside protection eliminate reflected glare
  • Soft Touch frame is 30% lighter than comparable frames, yet more sturdy
  • Flex2Fit adjustable temples allow for a comfortable custom fit
  • Features polarized Polare™ scratch-resistant lenses
  • Lenses available in Amber or Grey
  • Includes carry case and cloth
  • Mfr. lifetime frame warranty



  • Reviews


    Cocoons Overx Sunglasses, Large - Black Frame/Amber Lenses: Customer Reviews

    Camper's Choice Rating

    (5 Based on 1 Review) Add A Review

    Reviewed by 1 customers

    By

    Love our Cocoons


    0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
    August 13, 2011
    We have both been using Cocoons for several years and found them to be invaluable. One reason is that we have saved several hundred dollars each year by not having to buy prescription sunglasses. Mary is very light sensitive and cannot set foot outside without sunglasses. The Cocoons conveniently fit over her glasses and she doesn't have to search for prescription sunglasses. I wear contact lenses 95% of the time. My Cocoons are excellent sunglasses and I wear them whenever I go outside. This allows me to avoid paying money for prescription sunglasses that I almost never use. The other 5% of the time, the Cocoons do what they are designed to do and fit over my regular glasses. Also, the amber color lenses keep everything looking as bright as can be. On days we have long drives, my eyes don't seem to be as tired at the end of the day. Dennis & Mary Corn
    Was this review helpful? Yes / No


    Q & A



    Have A Question About This Product?
    Ask a Question

    Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.



    Stay Connected
    See Camping World Reviews at Bizrate.com