Full proportional braking for safe, smooth stops.
Inertia-based electronic brake control features an easily adjustable pendulum leveling system with visual level indicator for easy leveling.
- Easy plug-in installation--no hardwiring required.
- Automatically monitors and measures tow vehicle deceleration.
- Roller style gain control allows easy custom tuning.
- Manual braking slide control level overrides gain setting for full power emergency braking and activates trailer brake lights for added safety.
- LED indicator intensifies as braking power increases and warns of short circuits.
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
Less than 1 lb.
Mfr. 5 year warranty.
Hayes Brake Controller Co, Llc
Mfg Part #:
- For single, tandem or triple axle trailers with up to 6 electric brakes.
- 5 1/4"L x 3 1/4"W x 1 1/4"H.
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.