Boost Mode-raises output voltage by 10% if incoming line voltage is between 95 Volts to 110 Volts. Bypass Mode-passes input voltage directly to the output when incoming line voltage is above 110 Volts or below 95 Volts
The LED Status/Fault Indicator Panel shows line conditions and voltage status. Each line voltage control circuit operates independently so that an increase in power only occurs on the required line. Fault tolerant units suffer no damage if an open neutral results in high voltage on one incoming line. Voltage Regulators work with Surge Guard® power protection devices (sold separately) to provide surge/spike/miswired pedestal protection to RV and appliances. Rain-tight metal case features mounting feet that elevate it off the ground so it doesn't sit in standing water when used outdoors. It can also be mounted inside a well-ventilated RV storage compartment.
Weight: 43.2 lbs.
Manufacturer: Technology Research Corp
Mfg Part #: 10175
- Boosts power when the voltage is as low as 95 Volts
- Bypasses when incoming voltage is above 110 Volts or below 95 Volts
- Indicates Boost or Bypass operating mode
- Indicates good / correct ground connection
- Fault indications include:
- Under voltage
- Over voltage
- Open ground or neutral
- Line and neutral reversed
- For use on single phase, 3-wire services
- Can be used on 120/208 Volt, 3-wire network
- Rated: 6KVA / Phase (12KVA Total), 120/240 Volt, 60 Hz, 50 Amp
- Approx Enclosure Dimensions: 7.5"H x 12.75"L x 10" W
50 Amp RV Voltage Regulator: Customer Reviews
Camper's Choice Rating
Reviewed by 2 customers
from Fredericksburg, TX
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
from Christina Lake, BC
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.
Q & A