- Combines weight distribution and sway control in one simple design
- Four positive friction areas combat sway
- Innovative rigid sway control brackets fit trailer frames up to 6” tall
- Brackets are designed for flexible placement on trailer frame without interfering with tongue jacks, propane tanks or other accessories
- Works on any type trailer including travel trailer, boat trailer, cargo trailer and more
- Works with boat trailer surge brakes, unlike other weight distribution and sway control systems
- Includes hitch shank with 3” drop/7” rise
How It Works Downward pressure from the trailer tongue and upward pressure on the spring arms activates the rotational friction sway control. The spring arms link the rotational sway control to the sway control brackets and distribute the weight of the trailer tongue. The rigidity of the sway control brackets allows the dual rotational friction sway control to hold the trailer in line behind the tow vehicle.
Weight: 95 lbs.
Dimensions: Spring arm size 1 1/4" sq. x 36"L
Manufacturer: Progress Mfg Inc
Mfg Part #: 90-00-0600
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.