Enjoy the ultimate in 100% digital-quality picture and sound, the most high definition programming available plus the convenience of digital video recording, all in one unit.
Get sharper images, brighter colors and crisper sounds-and they can all be recorded and stored until you’re ready to enjoy them.
Watch What You Want, When You Want
No need to choose which show to watch--record two shows at once while watching another recording. Search the channel guide up to 14 days in advance for what to watch or record. Puts you in control--back up, slow down or use instant replay. Automatically record an entire season of your favorite shows, even if they change day or time. Record a program you want to save at the touch of a button and recall favorite scenes in recordings instantly. Search and record your favorite shows via person, title, keyword or channel.
Get More of What You Want to Watch
DirecTV on Demand gives you free access to thousands of additional titles--movies, music, popular TV shows, cartoons, movie trailers and more. Enjoy interactive features like DirecTV Active, NewsMix, SportsMix, GameLounge and special events (may require phone line connection). DirecTV program subscription required; sold separately.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p and 1080i picture output and multiple screen formats
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound capable for connection to your home theater system
- Standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) enabled
- Simultaneous SD and HD output
- Record up to 400 hours of SD or up to 100 hours of HD programming
- Automatically record episodes of your favorite shows with Series Link
- 2 satellite tuners
- 14-day Advanced Program Guide
- Pause and rewind live TV for up to 90 minutes
- Push one button to check other sports scores while you watch a game
- DirecTV on Demand capable
- Interactive TV enabled
- One-touch record, auto record, manual record and bookmarks
- Search and record
- Integrated RF antenna and RF/IR capable remote
- Parental locks/control put you in charge of what kids watch
Includes HDMI, component, S-video and RCA A/V cables; remote; access card; phone cord; and power cord.
Note: Purchase of this receiver is considered a lease from DIRECTV. Cancellation of service requires that receiver must be returned to DIRECTV under the lease agreement.