Click to enlarge, hover over image to zoom
Enjoy delicious smoked flavor at home, at your vacation cabin, tailgating or camping.
The char-broil american gourmet deluxe offset smoker represents a great option for the smoker enthusiast with the space to cook for large groups. With a total cooking area of 1,280 square inch, there's plenty of room to cook your whole meal. The offset fire box allows for classic indirect cooking through the transmission of smoke, flavor, and low heat, through the cooking chamber. The main cooking chamber has a 670 square inch porcelain wire cooking grate and a 355 square inch chrome wire swing-away rack. The third cooking surface, in the firebox, is 255 square inch.There is a side door in the offset smoker box for easy ash removal. The grill features a temperature gauge, 2 wheels for easy mobility, a convenient front shelf and wire bottom shelf. As with all grills, we recommend keeping the firebox clean to help avoid flare ups as well as using a grill cover to protect your investment.
- 670 square inches primary cooking area with 355 square inches of secondary cooking area
- Porcelain coated cooking grate with chrome swingaway
- Clean-out door for easy ash remoal
- Steel firebox for offset heat and slow smoke flavor
- Convenient front shelf and wire bottom shelf
Mfg Part #:
- Charcoal smoker
- 288 sq. in. cooking grate + 138 sq. in. firebox chamber grate = 426 total sq. in. cooking area
- Assembled size 46.3"L x 17.5"W x 43.8"H
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.