Sometimes your pup just needs a little more open space in your car to feel secure and comfortable while traveling.
It’s a difficult dog’s life when you don’t know whether to be oversized and under protected on a lofty seat – or to hunker down on the not-so-soft floor, making it difficult as the owner to practice proper car/dog safety.
The Back Seat Bridge does (you guessed it) just what its names says, and bridges the gap between your front and rear seats, so falling to the floor is never a problem for your pup.
With a few simple attachments this padded bridge connects between seats to extend Fido’s spot, providing the extra comfortable space that they need to have a happy ride. There is a fold down center barrier that acts as a wall just in case you stop short, and also a built in cup holder and pocket for organization.
See below for more features!
- Sturdy, rugged pad to hold even the largest of pups
- Partition creates a barrier to hinder dog from standing on the armrest and getting in the front seat.
- Reversible to match vehicle interiors
- Cup holder and pocket for storage
- Universal fit - weight limit 100lbs (recommended for spaces not greater than 13" from back of seat to seat edge)
- Brush off loose dirt with a dry brush
- As needed, wipe off with a damp sponge and mild soap
- Lay flat to dry
Open: 16D x 52W x 1H (recommended for spaces not greater than 13" from back of seat to seat edge)
Motivation Design Dba Kurgo
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.