While many smokers have just enough power to dry jerky, the Smoke Vault 18 in. and 24 in. creates a wide range of usable heat that can be used for smoking ribs, fish and turkeys as well as baking pies and breads.
The Camp Chef Smoke Vault 18 in. infuses that great smoked flavor to your favorite cut of meat. An 18,000 BTU burner, fully adjustable heat-control dials, and a built in temperature gauge help you reach your desired temperatures whether you are smoking ribs, fish, poultry, or beef. You can also bake pies and breads in a Smoke Vault. Two adjustable racks and a jerky smoking rack allow you space to smoke to your liking. A heavy-gauge wood chip tray and a water pan will instill a Smokey flavor and keep the meat moist. Three damper valves help control internal temperatures and smokiness. Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes are included to help get you started.
- 2 adjustable smoking racks
- 1 jerky smoking rack
- Removable water pan
- Heavy gauge wood chip tray
- Removable porcelain base tray for easy clean up
- 3 adjustable damper valves; one on top and one on each side
- Easy to read door thermometer from 50 to 550 degrees
- Convenient matchless snap-ignition
- Cooking tips, ideas, and recipes included
Total Height (with legs): 44"
Door Dimensions: 16" W x 28" H
Cooking Racks Dimensions: 15" W x 14" D
Lop Enterprises Inc Dba Camp Chef
Mfg Part #:
Total Output: 20,000 BTU/hr
Maximum Temperature Reading: 550 degrees