The PH3100Ri has a 6.8 HP engine that provides the extra power needed to start a 13.5K RV air conditioner, while inverter technology makes it safe enough for HDTV's, Laptops, or other electronics.
- Rated 3000 Watts, Maximum 3100 Watts
- 120 Volts
- Remote electric start to 75'; key start and recoil start
- Variable speed for fuel economy as load varies, or constant speed for 100% full power
- Will operate 13,500 BTU RV air conditioners
- Inverter equipped for safe use with electronic equipment
- Low noise; great for campground use
- Powerful 6.8 hp (270cc) engine
- Inverter overload reset button allows you to reset the inverter when it has been overloaded without shutting down the engine
- One 5-20R 20 amp duplex receptacle and one L5-30R 30 amp twist lock receptacle
- External circuit breaker on panel; internal breaker on inverter
- Fuel gauge
- Hour meter
- Emergency stop control
- Automatic choke
- Wheels installed (2 straight with brake and 2 swivel wheels for ease of transportation)
- Padded handles
- 12 volt external charging system
- EPA, CARB and CSA compliant; ISO 9001
Here are some videos on more information about Powerhouse generators!
This item qualifies for Product Protection Plan coverage.
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement.
We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of
your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
20.5"H x 17.8"W x 23.6"W
Two year consumer/one year commercial warranty.
Coast Distribution System (the
Mfg Part #:
AC Output: Rated / Max:3000 / 3100 W
Continuous Run Time:5.6 / 13.1 hrs
Dry Weight:129 lbs
Noise Level @ 23 ft.:56 / 65 dB
Automatic Low Oil Shutdown:Yes
Certifications:EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC, FCC
DC Output:12 V - 8.3 A
Electric Circuit Breaker:Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted
Engine Type:Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHV, Air-Cooled, Gasoline
Fuel Economy Switch:Yes
Fuel Type:Unleaded Gasoline
Fuel Tank Capacity:4.4 gal
Horsepower/Displacement:6.8 hp / 270 cc
Ignition System:Electronic Ignition
Max Current:25.8 A
Max Output:3.1 kW
Oil Capacity:33.8 oz
Overload Reset Switch:Yes
Rated Current:25 A
Rated Frequency:60 Hz
Rated Output:3.0 kW
Rated Voltage:120 V
Receptacles:One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Duplex; One 120 V, 30 A L5-30R