The Surge Guard line of automatic transfer switches ensures continuous power to your coach by monitoring shore power and automatically switching to generator power when it detects electrical issues that could impact performance of equipment in your motorh
The Surge Guard Automatic Transfer Switch provides basic surge protection of 2600 joules at 76,400 Amps.
Additional features include:
- Protects RV bumper to bumper from faulty park power.
- Provides the following protection: Open neutral and Reverse polarity
- Time Delay at Power Up (Shore 3-4 Sec., Generator 30 Sec.)
- Multi-mode Surge Suppression
- Mechanical interlocking contactors.
- UL Approved ATS - full transfer switch rating
- Rated 120/240V, 50A
12.75"H X 8.84" W X 5.21"D
Technology Research Corp
Mfg Part #:
Electrical Rating: 120/240V, 50A
Surge Suppression (Joules): 2,600
Max Spike Current: 76,400A
Contactor Rating: 50A, FLA
UL Approval: UL 1008
Open Neutral Protection: Yes
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
Time Delay at Power Up (Shore 3-4 Sec, Gen 30 Sec.): Yes
UL Listed: Yes
Generator Dominant: Yes
Mechanical Interlocking Contactors: Yes
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.