Insect Shield puts insect repellency near your dog’s skin, instead of on it, and the protection is invisible!
The Insect Shield Dog Bandana is very easy to use. Just tie it on your dog's neck and you're set for bug-free adventures. Customers have reported seeing fleas jump off their dog once they put the bandana on.
Doggles Insect Shield Bandanas protect against a variety of insects, including fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. Registered with the EPA, this technology is long-lasting, effective and convenient. Doggles Insect Shield Bandanas use a man-made version of a natural repellent found in certain types of chrysanthemum flowers. This long lasting formula lasts through 70 washings, which is more than the typical life of a garment.
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and no-see-ums.
- Long lasting: Repels insects through 70 launderings!
- Less exposure to chemicals than sprays or topicals since none of the insecticide gets onto your dog's skin.
- Uses a non-toxic man-made version of a natural repellent found in chrysanthemum flowers.
- No odor!: The repellant in the Insect Shield fabric is completely undetectable.
- Safe, long-lasting, convenient & effective
- Sizing: One size fits all dogs. The bandanna measures 35 inches around in total. It will fit a dog with up to a 26 inch neck size. Fold in half to fit smaller dogs.
Less than 1 lb.
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.