An electric current passing through the inducton coil beneath the surface creates an electromagnetic field. The electromagnetic field generates heat directly into ferrous metal cookware placed on the cooktop, bypassing the glass surface. So the pan gets hot - the cooktop doesn't.
- 1500 Watts
- Instant temperature adjustments
- 5 touch controls: melt/warm, simmer, boil, fry, and sear
- Durable ceramic glass top
- Top energy efficiency: 36% more efficient than a gas stove
- Safe-cooktop doesn't get hot
- Comes with test magnet for ferrous metal cookware
Weight: 6.1 lbs.
Manufacturer: Metal Ware / Nesco American Harvest
Mfg Part #: PIC-14
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A