JT Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer System - 5th Wheel Kit Under 58" Between Landing GearBe the first to review this product!
Catalog Item # 69724
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
Easy Installation on All Types of Jacks:
The universality and versatility of JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer is remarkable. Using a unique system of brackets, the Strong Arm attaches to any of the three main types of jacks found on RVs: scissor, electric and telescoping. By using the proper clevis and swing bolt, JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer attaches to and stabilizes any of these jack systems.
Things you'll love about JT's Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer:
- Bolt-on DIY Installation.
- One-time permanent installation.
- Nothing to tear down or stow away.
- Each kit includes six stabilizer tubes—four for the front, two for the rear—and installation hardware.
- Easy to set-up: telescopes into place when jacks are lowered, simply tighten the "T-Handles"!
Weight: 40 lbs.
Manufacturer: Mobile Outfitters (lippert)
Mfg Part #: 191024
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A