*OFFICAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Sweepstakes starts January 22, 2007
at 12:01AM Eastern Time and ends December 31, 2007 at 11:59PM Eastern Time.
Sweepstakes open to all legal residents of the U.S. and Canada, who are 18
years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, their immediate families
(spouses and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) or members of
the same household (whether related or not) of Sponsor, FreedomRoads, Camping
World, their affiliates, partners, subsidiaries or parent companies, their
advertising agencies and any other company involved with the design,
production, execution or distribution of this promotion are NOT eligible to
2. TO ENTER: There are four (4) sweepstakes entry periods: 1) January 22 - March 31, 2007 2.) April 1 - June 30, 2007 3) July 1 - Sept 30, 2007 4.) October 1 - December 31, 2007. Each sweepstakes entry period corresponds to a Grand Prize. All sweepstakes entry periods start at 12:01AM Eastern Time and end at 11:59PM Eastern Time. There are three (3) ways to enter the sweepstakes during each of the four (4) entry periods:
1) IN STORE: Complete an official entry form available at participating Camping World stores, FreedomRoads dealerships and participating locations while supplies last and drop it in the specially marked boxes in participating stores by close of business for each sweepstakes entry period. Or bring in a 3.5 x 5 card with your name, street address (no PO Boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth, and telephone number to a salesperson at a participating FreedomRoads dealership, Camping World store or participating location to enter. One entry per person per day per sweepstakes entry period.
2) VIA MAIL: Send a 3.5 x 5 card with your name, street address (no PO Boxes), city, state, zip code, date of birth and telephone number to: Camping World, PO Box 50965, Bowling Green, KY 42102. ATTN: "WIN A NEW RV" Marketing Dept. A mail-in entry for a particular sweepstakes may not be postmarked prior to that specific sweepstakes period beginning date as listed above. Entries must be post-marked by the closing date of each entry period and received within 7 business days. One entry per person per day per sweepstakes entry period via this method of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for late, damaged, illegible, incomplete, lost, stolen, misdirected entries or postage due mail.
3) ONLINE : Go to www.winanewrv.com and follow instructions to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries close at 11:59 Eastern Time for each sweepstakes entry period. One entry per e-mail address per sweepstakes entry period via this method of entry. Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized subscriber of the email account, at the time of entry, will be considered the entrant. The definition of an account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like means to enter the Sweepstakes online will void all such online entries affected by such methods. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility/availability; or for incorrect or incomplete capture of any information. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be (returned or) acknowledged. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Only entries that have completed the required fields are eligible for the corresponding Grand Prize drawing.
3. DETERMINATION OF WINNER. There will be four (4) Grand Prize Drawings held at random from all eligible entries received during the corresponding sweepstakes entry periods. The Grand Prize drawings will be held on or about the following dates: 1.) April 13, 2007. 2) July 13, 2007. 3) October 14, 2007. 4.) January 11, 2008. Odds of winning any of the Grand Prizes are determined by the number of eligible entries received from all methods of entry described for each sweepstakes period. Camping World will notify winners by mail and/or phone. Approximate number of entry forms to be distributed for sweepstakes is 500,000. If a Grand Prize Winner is a resident of Canada, they will need to pass a "skills challenge" over the phone to be eligible to receive the prize.
4. PRIZES: There is one (1) Grand Prize per sweepstakes period. Each grand prize is one (1) 2007 FreedomSpirit by Thor travel trailer, Model FS180. Sponsor to have sole choice of unit options. Winner must take delivery at location specified by Sponsor. Approx. Retail Value (ARV) $11,900.00. Each Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all of his/her own applicable federal, state and local taxes, as well as any sales tax, fees and expenses, incurred in claiming and using the prize. No cash alternative to any prize is offered, but a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted by the Sponsor if advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason. Grand Prizes are not transferable.
5. GENERAL: The Grand Prize Winner from each sweepstakes entry period will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability / Publicity Release and return it within 7 days of attempted delivery or an alternate winner will be selected. All Winners hereby consent to the use of their name, voice and/or likenesses by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Entry into the sweepstakes constitutes consent to be added to Camping World, FreedomRoads and related companies direct mail and Internet marketing databases. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules of the sweepstakes. By participating in the promotion, participants, winners (and their families) and guests (and their families) release Sponsor and its parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, promotional partners, advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the sweepstakes from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the sweepstakes and/or use of prizes, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss. Void where prohibited. Subject to the Regie in Canada. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Regie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
6. WINNERS LIST: Name of the Grand Prize winners can be viewed at www.winanewrv.com. Sweepstakes is sponsored by FreedomRoads, LLC, Lincolnshire, IL and CWI, Inc (Camping World), Bowling Green, KY.