|Class A||Fifth Wheel||Pop-Up Campers|
|Class B||Travel Trailer||Boat Trailer|
Analog over-the-air television broadcasting by local TV stations across the
Who is Affected?
• Those who receive over-the-air broadcasts from local TV stations through an
interior or exterior antenna on a television set manufactured prior to March 1, 2007.
• Those who subscribe to cable or satellite TV services or who already own a digital TV will NOT be affected by the digital transition.
• Some low power local stations are exempt from the digital mandate and can still be viewed on analog TVs.
What to Do?
1. Purchase a Digital-to-Analog Converter:
• At any Camping
• Online at CampingWorld.com
Redeem your $40 NTIA* coupon(s) at SuperCenters or by phone.
2. Install the Converter between the antenna and your analog TV set
3. Enjoy better picture and sound plus more channels through multicasting
made possible by digital broadcasting!
Winegard® Digital Digital-to-Analog Converter (Item #42400)
Club Price $59.99 Reg. $66.66
Club Price AFTER Redeeming $40 NTIA Coupon $19.99
Reg. $26.66 with Coupon
Converter + Professional Installation at Camping World SuperCenters
Club Price $39.99 Reg. $48.88 AFTER Redeeming $40 Coupon
* National Telecommunications & Information Administration, a division of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce
Find out about new products, special offers and a whole lot more!