- I would definitely recommend the Dometic Freezer/Refrigerator Box to friends. It is a good quality piece of equipment which exceeded my expectations having found other such products in the past to be either too bulky or unable to reach sufficiently low temperature regardless of the outside ambient temperature. It performs flawlessly. It’s noiseless and provides a good amount of internal space compared to its overall size.
Craig Meldrum ~ Cumming, GA
- I’m very satisfied with the functionality of the CF-35 model. Worked just the way it should right out of the box. The handles were easy to install and the allen wrench required was included. The removable lid fits perfectly and latches tightly. Overall it’s a well made, top quality product.
Jerry Koop ~ Raleigh, NC
3. In my opinion, the Dometic CF-35 is built with the highest quality and design available. It’s rugged and its design is well thought out. It is very easy to use and maintain. Safety and efficiently is built in not added on. I really like the styling and features. It has an L.E.D. light inside and a metal basket. It can run on household current or 12/24 volt battery. It comes with both 120 volt cord and the 12 volt car cord. For safety, the plugs are specific to their sockets. It also has built into it a battery rundown protection to guard your car or RV’s battery. The Dometic Freezer/Refrigerator Box line has it all.
Gary Sawyer ~ Hastings, MI
- The O-Grill exceeded expectations because it was more heavy duty and durable than expected for a small gas grill. It is very easy to start. It lit on the first try right out of the box. The ignition button is a great feature. The compact size is great for camping. It cooked very effectively and has more than enough BTU’s. We were able to cook our hamburgers on low for the entire cooking time. We would recommend O-Grill to our friends. The ease of use makes cooking out fun.
Frances Johnson ~ Leesburg, GA
- The quality of the O-Grill is great. The ease of portability is good. We like the way you can stand it up on end and takes less room for storage. You don’t have to take it apart to store it in pieces. It stores as one unit. If a larger version was available I would purchase for my home.
Thomas Mays ~ Portland, OR
- Upon opening the carton, I was really surprised on the quality of the product. Simple setup is a plus, install a cylinder to the unit and it started at the first clock of the sparking device. The first night I cooked hamburgers, they were delicious. The next night I opted to try steaks. The results were perfect. The cooking was fast and efficient, there was plenty of heat. I love the portability, its light weight and easy to store. I would recommend this to my fellow RVers.
Allan Faboskay ~ Malta, NY