- Up to 480 sq. ft. of coverage
- Package includes:
- 10' x 20' all steel frame
- One-piece polyethylene fitted cover
- Two 7' x 20' side walls
- Six extension poles, ropes and anchors
- Bungee cords
- 8 foot plates
- Temporary anchors
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Seasonal vehicle storage
- Seasonal shade and protection
- Special events
- Backyard events
- Heavy-duty 1-3/8" diameter all steel (6-Leg) frame
- Dupont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Quick and easy set-up with built-in slip together swedged tubing.
- Wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points.
- Fitted, fully valanced polyethylene cover.
- 100% waterproof with advanced engineered, triple-layer and rip stop fabric features.
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Twist Tite tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Manufacturer: Shelterlogic Corp
Mfg Part #: 23530
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.