It's a Canopy and a Fully Enclosed Shelter in 1!
Quickly convert your 10' x 20' canopy to a fully enclosed shelter with wall and door panels.
- Fully enclosed shelter goes up or down in minutes with bungee cord fasteners.
- Heavy-duty 1-3/8" diameter all steel (8-Leg) frame
- Dupont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Quick and easy set-up with built-in slip together swedged tubing.
- Wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points.
- Fitted, fully valanced polyethylene cover.
- 100% waterproof with advanced engineered, triple-layer and rip stop fabric features.
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Twist Tite tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers.
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
10' X 20'
Mfg Part #:
- (1) 10' x 20' canopy with 1-3/8" Steel frame
- (1) One-piece, polyethylene, fitted cover
- (2) 7' x 20' Side panels
- (1) Double zippered front door panel
- (1) Fitted back panel
- SL Bungee cords - white
- (8) Foot plates - white
- Temporary spike anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions