- Fully enclosed shelter and expanded event tent goes up or down in minutes with bungee cord fasteners and expansion pole kit.
- Heavy-duty 1-3/8" diameter all steel (8-Leg) frame
- Dupont thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Quick and easy set-up with built-in slip together swedged tubing.
- Wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points.
- Fitted, fully valanced polyethylene cover.
- 100% waterproof with advanced engineered, triple-layer and rip stop fabric features.
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents.
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric.
- Twist Tite tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers.
Weight: 118.4 lbs.
10' X 20'
Expanded: 24' X 20'
Manufacturer: Shelterlogic Corp
Mfg Part #: 23532
Tech Notes: Package Includes:
- (1) 10' x 20' All steel frame
- (1) One-piece, polyethylene, fitted cover
- (2) 4-wall enclosure kit
- (1) Extension kit
- SL Bungee cords - white
- (8) Foot plates - white
- Temporary spike anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A