The PIRIT Water Line is for anyone who needs to use a hose in below-freezing temperatures. Depending on need, leave it plugged in 24-7 or simply plug it in only when in use. The thermostatically controlled Water Line is set to activate the heating element if the ambient temperature outside the hose is +/- 45 degrees F. and to turn off the heating element of the ambient temperature reaches +/- 57 degrees F. If left plugged in, it will never allow water to freeze inside. If left unplugged with water inside, the water will freeze. Just plug it in before use, give it a few minutes (depending on how cold it is outside) to thaw and you'll have running water again.
The PIRIT Water Line is the only heated hose on the market today that has been certified to UL and CSA safety standards for outdoor electronic products. PIRIT Hoses have electrical cord sets attached to them which, when plugged in, activate the heating element which is built into the hose material. All PIRIT Heated Hoses are made with PVC material which is FDA-approved for potable water, and are knit-re-enforced with high-quality nickel-plated brass fittings.
- Thermostatically controlled. When plugged in the PIRIT hose automatically turns ON at 45 degrees or lower and, when on, turns OFF at 57 degrees or higher
- Available in 12 ft and 25 ft
- 1/2" hose made with durable 150 psi PVC and quality Nickel-Plated Brass fittings.
- Drinking water safe
- Tested to minus 42 degrees Fahrenheit(minus 41 degrees Celsius)
- Works with standard 110V GFCI outlet.
- Aprroved by MET Labs, a NRTL (Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory) to UL and CSA safety standards for heated electronic appliances for outdoor use.
Weight: 4 lbs.
Warranty: One year limited warranty
Manufacturer: Sykes Hollow Innovations Dba Pirit Heated Hose
Mfg Part #: PWL-03-12
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A