The Char-Broil 30 inch charcoal grill is everything you need for your backyard barbecue.
For cooking space, it has 784 total square inches, 527 sq. in. across a porcelain-coated cast iron primary cooking grate and 257 sq. in. chrome-plated swing-away secondary cooking grate. The charcoal access door allows you to easily tend the fire while an ash drawer allows for easy ash removal.
- 527 sq. inch porcelain-coated cast iron primary cooking grates
- 257 sq. inch porcelain-coated wire secondary cooking surface
- Front access cast iron door for tending fire with minimum heat loss
- Smokestack with adjustable damper
- Two adjustable side dampers for maximum heat control
- Crank-adjustable height fire pan
- Pull-out ash drawer
- Two folding side shelves and 3 tool hooks
- Bottom storage shelf
- Professional temperature gauge
- 2 8" wheels and 2 locking casters