- Meets 5/1/2011 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Test/Reset Button - Mute alarm during ventilation. Tests both alarm functions with one touch.
- Both alarms operate during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Both sensors continue to work during alarm.
- 12 Volt hard-wired model prevents accidental disconnection and no batteries to replace.
- UL listed for RVs and Unconditioned Areas for both Carbon Monoxide and Propane
- Built for the extreme RV environment.
- Supply and Current Draw 12 vDC 108 mA @ 12 vDC
- Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out and CCI LP Gas Alarm Cut Out for Flush Mount Models.
Weight: 1 lb.
Dimensions: 6.375"W x 2.875"H x 1.25"D
Manufacturer: Mti Industries Inc
Mfg Part #: 35-742-BL
35 Series Dual LP & Carbon Monoxide Alarm – Black: Customer Reviews
Camper's Choice Rating
Reviewed by 1 customers
from Chillicothe, IL
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
Q & A