Removable non-stick inner pot is easy to clean. Safety features include an automatic pressure control, auto-lock handles, self-seal gasket, over-pressure plug and emergency release valve.
Advantages of Pressure Cooking:
1. Fast—cooks foods in about 1/3 of the time of conventional methods.
2. Energy-saving—uses less power than conventional stove or oven.
3. Simulates the effects of long braising or simmering for great taste.
4. Conserves water—cooks using much less water than conventional boiling.
5. Cooks at temperatures above the boiling point of water, killing most microorganisms—also effective for sterilizing glass baby bottles, jam/jelly jars or for water while camping.
6. Vitamins and minerals are not leached away as they would be if food were boiled in larger amounts of water for extended times.
7. Speeds up cooking at high altitudes where low atmospheric pressure reduces the boiling point of water and its effectiveness for cooking or preparing hot drinks.
8. Prepare a whole meal in one pot for minimal clean-up—ideal for camping, tailgating, home or RV.
Weight: 17 lbs.
Dimensions: 13.5" dia. x 12.5"H
Manufacturer: Maxi-matic Usa / Pick Five Imports Inc
Mfg Part #: EPC-607
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.