Provides premium protection for your motorhome and enhanced features over other transfer switches on the market.
Total electrical protection for your RV. Protects your RV bumper to bumper from faulty park power. RVC communication allows instant display of voltage, current and fault conditions on an RVC compatible device.
Automatic Transfer Switch Features:
Transfers to generator power automatically when energized after 30 second delay. When both shore power and generator power are available, generator dominates after a 30 second delay. Once the generator is shut down, shore power activates after a 3-4 second delay.
- 90A full rated contactor mounted on vibration isolators to ensure quiet operation.
- Over/under voltage protection. Contactor opens outside of (<95V and >132V) range after 9-second delay. Instantaneous trip at voltages above 140V and below 70V.
- Over/under frequency protection. Contactor opens outside of (54-70Hz) range after 30-second delay.
- Source power connection integrity. Contactor will not close or will open in the event of an open source conductor or miswire. (L1, L2, Neutral and Ground.)
- Brown/blackout protection 2 min 15 second delay is initiated after removal of power to ensure AC compressor head bleed off. Feature can be disabled on remote. (optional)
- Measures and displays both L1 & L2 load current independently.
Surge Guard Features:
- 4-mode protection, 3,350 Joules
- Energy capacity - 130,000 Amps peak.
- Fuse protected L1/L2 surge suppressers.
- Plain text display (Replace Surge) of open fuses indicating a failed MOV or open surge connection.
Technology Research Corp
Mfg Part #:
Electrical Rating: 120/240V, 90A
Surge Suppression (Joules): 3,500
Max Spike Current: 130,000A
Contactor Rating: 95A, FLA
Over/Under Voltage: Yes
Open Neutral Protection: Yes
Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
Miswired Pedestal Indication: Yes
Ground Monitoring: Yes
Time Delay at Power Up: Yes
Remote Display: Optional
Amperage Measurement: Yes
Time delay at power up (2 Min.15 Sec): Yes
Source Power Connection Diagnostics: Yes
Generator Dominant: Yes
Mechanical Interlocking Contactors: Yes
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.