Safe for indoor use, this clean-burning, odor-free propane heater is a great alternative to kerosene for emergency or auxiliary heat.
Big Buddy heats up to 400 square feet for up to 220 hours on low. Dual heating system combines radiant heat comfort with convection heat airflow for maximum heating efficiency. Powerful built-in fan spreads heat evenly. Convenient push-button piezo ignition lights without matches. A heavy-duty wire safety guard and shock-absorbing floating insulation protect the ceramic burner tiles and porcelain-coated reflector. Safety features include automatic low oxygen shut-off and accidental tip-over shut-off. Swing-out cylinder mount makes installing disposable propane cylinders easy. Non-skid pads for extra stability.
- Ergonomic Easy-Carry Handle
- Low Oxygen Shutoff Pilot Safety System For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Blower Fan Power On/Off Switch
- Uses optional A/C Adapter Or 4 D-Cell Batteries To Power Blower Fan
- Large 4-Position Heat Level Control Knob With Built-In Piezo Starter
- Integrated Hot Air Blower Venting System
- Attached Swing-Open Doors with Swivel-Out Mount For Easy Cylinder Installation
- Porcelain Coated Reflector For Extended Life
- Dual Ceramic Burner Tiles With Shock Absorbing Floating Insulation
- High-Temperature Coated Safety Wire Guard
- Non-Skid Surface Pads For Extra Stability
- Key Shaped Rear Mounting Holes For Wall Mounting
- Built-In Tip Over Shutoff Switch
- CSA Certified For Indoor & Outdoor Use
Temporary Heat For:
- Garages/Storage Buildings
- Picnics/Tailgate Parties
- Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds
- Ice Fishing Shanties
- Truck & Horse Trailers
- Emergency Heat
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
1 year limited warranty.
Mr Heater Corp
Mfg Part #:
Produces up to 18,000 Btu/hour on High; 9000 Btu/hour on Medium; 4000 Btu/hour on Low.
Uses two 1 lb. disposable propane cylinders or two 20 lb. refillable cylinders
with optional extension hose (all sold separately).
Fan operates on 4 D batteries (sold separately).
The 20-lb. tanks should be placed outside the heated area.
CSA certified for indoor or outdoor use.
Use free-standing or wall mounted, at altitudes below 7000 feet.
17"L x 10"W x 17 1/2"H.
Prohibited for Sale and Delivery in the state of Massachusets.