Enjoy real open-flame grilling flavor on a grill that folds up and rolls away.
Coleman RoadTrip LXE offers real open-flame, drip-through grilling, with up to 20,000 Btus of cooking power on two burners, plus you can also use it as a camp stove. Two included porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates give you a family-sized 285 square inches of versatile, mix-and-match cooking surface. The Perfectflow control system provides consistent gas flow throughout the life of the propane cylinder for economy and efficiency. Burns up to 5 hours on one 16.4 oz. disposable propane cylinder (sold separately).
Built-in InstaStart electronic ignition for matchless lighting. Durable vitreous lid and painted steel case are easy to clean. Fold-up stand with pull handle and wheels sets up or tears down in seconds for easy transport or storage. A slide-out grease tray simplifies clean-up. Slide-out side tables and front tool holders keep grilling accessories handy. CSA certified.
- Powerful, portable, propane grill with authentic open-flame drip-through grilling
- Consistent cooking performance even in cold weather, high altitudes and when fuel is low
- 285 sq. in. cooking surface area
- Removable "mix & match" surfaces - grill, griddle or stove (each sold separately)
- Matchless lighting
- Fully adjustable 20,000 BTU burners, perfect for outdoor cooking even in cold weather
- Lasts up to 1.1 hours with both burners on high or 4.5 hours on low on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder
- Operates on 16.4oz. propane cylinder (not included) or adaptable to 20 lb propane tank (purchase of tank hose and tank required).
- Propane sold separately (Coleman Propane recommended)
- Folds to compact size with easy to pull handle and wheels
- Tool holders and side tables built in for easy use
- Removable grease management tray
- Two grill grates included
- Limited 3 year Warranty
- Extra Grill, Extra Griddle, Stove Grate and Wheeled Carry Case also available
- Grill on Stand weight: 51.2 lbs. Grill weight: 46.3
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
32"L x 17"W x 11"H folded; 33 1/2"H open. 45"L with both side trays extended.
Mfr. 3 year limited warranty.
Mfg Part #:
Cooking Surface: 285 sq. in.
Cooking Grate: Porcelain-enameled
No. of Burners: 2
Burner Type: Stainless Steel
Body of Grill: Painted Steel
Built-In Thermometer: No