Air Force One delivers 100%, direct proportional towed car braking with no set-up or adjustments.
Just connect the air line from the coach to the towed car and you’re ready to tow. The system’s operating unit mounts under the hood of the towed vehicle, completely out of sight, and houses the vacuum generator for the towed car's power assist plus the reserve air supply for the breakaway circuit. The palm-sized brake actuator mounts on the brake arm of the towed vehicle and secures to the firewall with just one screw. The pre-assembled coach air assembly is pre-tested for function and leaks. Only 12" x 10" x 6", it offers flexible mounting options and secures to the coach with two 3/8" bolts. All fittings are included and are DOT-rated push-to-connect style.
- Proportionate braking just like if you were driving the car
- Uses coach’s air supply and is completely automatic—nothing to adjust
- Patented process creates vacuum in towed car’s power brake system
- Seals coach air supply to ensure coach braking if coach and towed car are separated
- Breakaway system brakes towed car if it becomes separated
- All components install out of sight on coach and towed car
- Completely universal and transferrable
- No moving parts and no electric pump
- Coach notification light tells you when car’s brakes are applied
- Patented direct-pull actuator – no pulleys
- Meets chassis warranty and federal DOT/FMVSS requirements
This item qualifies for Product Protection Plan coverage.
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement.
We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of
your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
Smi Rv Parts And Accessories Inc
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.