BAL Stabilizing Jacks are designed for fine leveling and stabilizing travel trailers and 5th wheel trailers.
The Telescopic Type Stabilizer is the most popular because it requires no existing trailer frame crossmember for installation. The unit will telescope to fit any underbody frame width.
- 2000 lbs. static load per individual jack.
- Easy to install, either bolts or welds to trailer frame.
- Works equally well hitched or unhitched.
- Durable tool quality speed wrench for easy operation.
- Refrigerator operates more efficiently.
- High strength steel construction.
- Rust inhibitive coatings and plating for long life and trouble free performance.
Mfr. lifetime warranty.
Bal Products Div Of Norco Ind
Mfg Part #:
Requires 16" to 20" clearance from ground surface to underbody frame. If clearance is less than 16", see item #5728.