In performance tests among Banks Brake and the two leading competitive exhaust brakes, Banks exhibited the highest braking power at every point throughout the entire braking range.
Banks' supplemental exhaust brake system combines a streamlined, turbo-mount brake housing with large butterfly valve, 4" high-force vacuum actuator and stainless turbine outlet pipe. Driver activates Brake using in-dash switch. All units are factory-calibrated and require no adjustment. Banks Brake provides the ultimate in fail-safe auxiliary braking, saves wear-and-tear on service brakes, and enhances engine power when Brake is not in use.
Typical Exhaust Brake:
- Average brakes produce lower braking power and uneven output
- Increased backpressure in open position robs power from engine
- Adds to turbo heat, wear and tear
- Encourages turbo lag
- Banks' engineered design produces higher braking power output
- Reduced backpressure in open position adds 8-10 hp over other brakes (15 or more hp with high-performance exhaust)
- Turbo runs cooler, lasts longer
- Improves turbo response
Mfr's 5-year Limited Warranty
Gale Banks Engineering
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.