Typical Exhaust Brake:
- Average brakes produce lower braking power and uneven output
- Increased backpressure in open position robs power from engine
- Adds to turbo heat, wear and tear
- Encourages turbo lag
- Banks' engineered design produces higher braking power output
- Reduced backpressure in open position adds 8-10 hp over other brakes (15 or more hp with high-performance exhaust)
- Turbo runs cooler, lasts longer
- Improves turbo response
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
Weight: 42 lbs.
Warranty: Mfr's 5-year Limited Warranty
Manufacturer: Gale Banks Engineering
Mfg Part #: 55202
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.