Banks Brake System - 1994-98 Dodge 5.9L
Catalog Item # 21551
Please contact your nearest Camping World SuperCenter for availability.
Click Here to find your nearest store.
For information call 1-888-626-7576.
Ask a Question
Banks' supplemental exhaust brake system combines a streamlined, turbo-mount brake housing with large butterfly valve, 4" high-force vacuum actuator and stainless turbine outlet pipe. Driver activates Brake using in-dash switch. All units are factory-calibrated and require no adjustment. Banks Brake provides the ultimate in fail-safe auxiliary braking, saves wear-and-tear on service brakes, and enhances engine power when Brake is not in use.
Typical Exhaust Brake:
- Average brakes produce lower braking power and uneven output
- Increased backpressure in open position robs power from engine
- Adds to turbo heat, wear and tear
- Encourages turbo lag
- Banks' engineered design produces higher braking power output
- Reduced backpressure in open position adds 8-10 hp over other brakes (15 or more hp with high-performance exhaust)
- Turbo runs cooler, lasts longer
- Improves turbo response
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
Weight: 34 lbs.
Manufacturer: Gale Banks Engineering
Mfg Part #: 55216
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.