Microprocessor-controlled 1.25-amp Battery Tender Plus will charge as fast as or faster than any 3-amp charger available, and will keep battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are!
Fully charge lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries, including AGM and gel cell batteries, and maintain them at the proper storage voltage without the damaging effects caused by most trickle chargers--especially sulfation, the number one cause of battery failure.
Four-Step Charging Process
Step 1: Initialization-Monitor circuit verifies appropriate battery voltage levels and good electrical continuity between battery and charger DC output.
Step 2: Bulk Charge-Constant current at full power. Bulk charge ends at approximately 75% to 80% of full battery recharge.
Step 3: Absorption Charge-Constant voltage at absorption level conditions battery for optimum performance. Absorption charge ends when battery charging current drops below the optimum recharge threshold or the absorption timer expires.
Step 4: Float Charge-Constant voltage at float/maintenance level keeps battery fully charged and maintains high specific gravity. Full charge reset monitor protects battery against excessive appliance current draw while charging. Float charge continues indefinitely.
- Microprocessor technology governs automatic switching to protect battery from damage
- Temperature-compensated to ensure optimum charge voltage according to ambient temperature
- 72-hour safety timer protects marginal batteries from further damage
- Automatically switches from full charge to float charging mode
- Reverse polarity protection--red and green lights flash alternately to alert you
- Spark-proof even when leads touch
- LED state-of-charge indicator
- 6' output cord
- Includes quick connect harness for hard-to-reach areas
- Mfr. 10-year warranty
|Motorcycle, Boat, ATV battery (10 - 20 Ah) ||4-8 Hours |
|Truck Trolling Motor Battery (70 - 95 Ah) ||28-38 Hours |
|RV (100 - 155 Ah) ||42-62 Hours |
|RV (160 - 185 Ah) ||64-74 Hours |
For Maintenance only.
|RV (190 - 215 Ah) ||76-86 Hours
For maintenance only.
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.