Big Buddy Heater
8 Questions | 8 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
- Ergonomic Easy-Carry Handle
- Low Oxygen Shutoff Pilot Safety System For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Blower Fan Power On/Off Switch
- Uses optional A/C Adapter Or 4 D-Cell Batteries To Power Blower Fan
- Large 4-Position Heat Level Control Knob With Built-In Piezo Starter
- Integrated Hot Air Blower Venting System
- Attached Swing-Open Doors with Swivel-Out Mount For Easy Cylinder Installation
- Porcelain Coated Reflector For Extended Life
- Dual Ceramic Burner Tiles With Shock Absorbing Floating Insulation
- High-Temperature Coated Safety Wire Guard
- Non-Skid Surface Pads For Extra Stability
- Key Shaped Rear Mounting Holes For Wall Mounting
- Built-In Tip Over Shutoff Switch
- CSA Certified For Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Garages/Storage Buildings
- Picnics/Tailgate Parties
- Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds
- Ice Fishing Shanties
- Truck & Horse Trailers
- Emergency Heat
Weight: 17 lbs.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
Manufacturer: Mr Heater Corp
Mfg Part #: F274825/F274800/895
Produces up to 18,000 Btu/hour on High; 9000 Btu/hour on Medium; 4000 Btu/hour on Low.
Uses two 1 lb. disposable propane cylinders or two 20 lb. refillable cylinders with optional extension hose (all sold separately).
Fan operates on 4 D batteries (sold separately).
The 20-lb. tanks should be placed outside the heated area.
CSA certified for indoor or outdoor use.
Use free-standing or wall mounted, at altitudes below 7000 feet.
17"L x 10"W x 17 1/2"H.
Prohibited for Sale and Delivery in the state of Massachusets.
Big Buddy Heater: Customer Reviews
Camper's Choice Rating
Reviewed by 10 customers
from Knoxville, TN
Need portable heat - this is the answer
534 out of 835 people found this review helpful.
from INYOKERN , CA
works great in class A
182 out of 298 people found this review helpful.
from Hartland, VT
Money well spent
146 out of 244 people found this review helpful.
Q & A