This aluminum tank is designed for transferring diesel fuel, gasoline or aviation fuel from the bed of a pickup to automobiles, heavy equipment, boats, 4-wheelers, generators, or anything else you may have.
Enjoy the convenience of a gas station that goes where you go. DOT approved aluminum fuel tank does not rust, which protects fuel from contamination. This tank can also be used as a diesel auxiliary tank when used in conjunction with the optional Diesel Install Kit (sold separately). It is the user’s responsibility to comply with local, state and federal requirements pertaining to safe transportation, loading and discharging tank contents. U.S.A.
Features + Benefits:
- Tank comes with a 2" female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12V transfer pump (not included)
- No-rust aluminum construction
- DOT-approved tank can be used to transport diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel
- L-shaped model works with your crossover toolbox
- 0.125" heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure tested
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing
- Locking gas cap
- Rollover valve (vent)
- Includes 3/8"in. FTP drain plug
- Diesel install kits also available for diesel gravity feed (sold separately)
- 3/8" coupling on top for pick up
This item qualifies for Product Protection Plan coverage.
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement.
We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of
your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
48"L x 32"W x 26"H
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.