This rugged aluminum tank combination is designed for transferring diesel fuel, gasoline or aviation fuel from the bed of a pickup to automobiles, heavy equipment, boats, 4-wheelers, generators, or anything else you may have.
Enjoy the convenience of a gas station that goes where you go. Tank comes with a 2" female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12V transfer pump (sold separately). A toolbox is also built in for extra storage. DOT approved aluminum fuel tanks do not rust, which protects fuel from contamination. It is the user’s responsibility to comply with local, state and federal requirements pertaining to safe transportation, loading and discharging tank contents. Made in USA.
Features + Benefits:
- Tank comes with a 2" female pipe thread coupling for manual or 12V transfer pump (sold separately)
- No-rust aluminum construction
- DOT approved tank can be used to transport diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel
- 0.125" heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure tested
- Built-in baffles reduce sloshing
- Rollover valve (vent)
- Includes 3/8" FTP drain plug
- 3/8" coupling for pick up
- Toolbox lid is reinforced with welded lid braces
- Two gas filled lift cylinders to assist in opening and holding open the toolbox lid
- Two stainless steel paddle handles (one locking) linked together can be opened from either side
48"L x 32"W x 26"H
Mfg Part #:
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.