It can be used either as a tent hammock or on the ground as a bivy tent. Blue Ridge Camping Hammocks are made of the finest materials, including a nylon pack cloth bed, rip-stop nylon rain fly and no-see-um netting. Camping hammocks are safe, comfortable, easy to set up and really protect the occupants from flying insects and the elements.
It's also light weight, weighing only 4.25 lbs. Users don't have to carry added bulky weight such as ground tarps and sleeping pad. Blue Ridge Camping Hammocks are a leader in the three season tent category.
- Rated # 1 by Backpacker and Outside magazines
- Material: Hammock body made of ripstop nylon pack cloth
- Large no-see-um net canopy
- Waterproof nylon rain tarp
- Waterproof nylon border on the canopy protects against water blowing up under tarp
- Strong aluminum-alloy poles and shock corded aluminum archpoles for the canopy
- Double coil nylon zipper
- Two interior storage pockets inside hammock
- Nylon rope
- O-ring in ceiling for hanging light
- Brass-plated grommets reinforced with nylon webbing
- Stuff sack
- Recommended for: camping, travel, leisure
Weight: 5.5 lbs.
Manufacturer: Blue Ridge Outdoor Co Dba Lawson Hammock Co
Mfg Part #: BRCHG
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.