The Pilot has just made owning and operating a digital brake control easier than ever. Because of the flexible mounting options, you are able to mount the Pilot in any direction. The microprocessor allows you the ability to read the display even when the Pilot is mounted upside down. The Pilot’s digital display shows voltage output to the brakes with additional protection against short circuit or loss of ground. Capable for handling up to 3 axle trailers.
• Large easy to read dual digital display shows:
- Properly wired control; - Voltage output to brakes (vs. a percentage output); - Connection to trailer.
• Dark smoke lens ideal for direct light applications;
performs better than red lens.
• Microprocessor allows control to be mounted upside down and still have a readable display.
• Protection against short circuit and loss of ground.
• Standard mounting bracket and pivot mount included.
• For use on any 12 volt negative ground system.
• Plug & Play feature allows quick and easy connection.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues,
please do not submit this feedback through the Question & Answer Service.
Please contact Customer Service at 1-888-626-7576.
Your email address will ONLY be used to notify you regarding your question.