Lawson Hammock's patented Blue Ridge Camping Hammock is designed specifically for backpacking in all types of terrain.
Anywhere a tent can't go the Blue Ridge Camping Hammock is there - mountain side, jungle, wilderness, along river beds, etc... This camping shelter utilizes an arch pole and spreader bar system that keeps the hammock bed taut, eliminating the uncomfortable "cocoon" effect.
It can be used either as a tent hammock or on the ground as a bivy tent. Blue Ridge Camping Hammocks are made of the finest materials, including a nylon pack cloth bed, rip-stop nylon rain fly and no-see-um netting. Camping hammocks are safe, comfortable, easy to set up and really protect the occupants from flying insects and the elements.
It's also light weight, weighing only 4.25 lbs. Users don't have to carry added bulky weight such as ground tarps and sleeping pad. Blue Ridge Camping Hammocks are a leader in the three season tent category.
- Rated # 1 by Backpacker and Outside magazines
- Material: Hammock body made of ripstop nylon pack cloth
- Large no-see-um net canopy
- Waterproof nylon rain tarp
- Waterproof nylon border on the canopy protects against water blowing up under tarp
- Strong aluminum-alloy poles and shock corded aluminum archpoles for the canopy
- Double coil nylon zipper
- Two interior storage pockets inside hammock
- Nylon rope
- O-ring in ceiling for hanging light
- Brass-plated grommets reinforced with nylon webbing
- Stuff sack
- Recommended for: camping, travel, leisure
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
Length: 132 inches total/84 inches hammock bed
Width: 42 inches
Packs to: 22' x 6'
Blue Ridge Outdoor Co Dba Lawson Hammock Co
Mfg Part #:
Weight Limit: 275 lbs.
Weight: 4.25 lbs. (with stuff sack)