Efficient, environmentally friendly portable generator operates on liquefied petroleum gas, producing dependable power for camping, business, worksite and home emergency power.
Reduced emissions engine is EPA and CARB 50 state compliant.
- 389cc OHV 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine
- Easy electric starting with backup recoil start
- Included 5' LPG hose is compatible with most 20 lbs. and 30 lb. cylinders with OPD valves (cylinders sold separately)
- 1.5" dia. tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- 10" never-flat wheels and fold-down handle make it easy to move
- Convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers
- IntelliGauge shows you volts, frequency and operating hours at a glance
- Volt Guard over-voltage protection for appliances and home
- Low oil shutoff
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- Bottle of start up oil included
- Starting battery included
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Generator!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
25.5" x 26.9" x 32.7"
Champion Power Equipment Inc
Mfg Part #:
5-20R (x4)—120 volts AC, 20 amps
L14-30R—120/240 volts AC, 30 amps
L5-30R—120 volts, 30 amps
Rated 5000 running watts, 6000 starting watts