- Motor is mounted directly to the bulkhead to prevent distortion of the angle of the blower wheel and to ensure a free turning action. This fixes the motor's position in relation to the blower.
- At 1/3 HP, the fan motor in the Mach 15 is the largest in the industry. It features a sealed shaft to protect against damage from the elements.
- Large evaporator and condenser coils with raised lance fins enhance the system's ability to dissipate heat.
- Engineered for easier starting under high temperature and humidity conditions.
- Optional 5600 BTU Heater Assembly can be added to provide a source of warm air.
- Plastic drain pan eliminates corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel truss head screws secure the shroud.
A heat Strip is available for this item. If you would like to add a heat strip option to your air conditioner, you must order SKU 38237 as well.
Note: This is for the Black Model. An Arctic White model is available here.
Weight: 110 lbs.
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A
Ask a Question
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form. Please contact Customer Service.