Standing only 8 1/4" tall, the Coleman-Mach 8 Cub has the lowest profile in the industry, offering less drag and improved fuel efficiency.
With two motors, the Mach 8 Cub delivers the same BTUs of cooling on both high and low speed operation. It offers the highest air flow delivery on high speed and ultra quiet operation on low speed for night time cooling. Industry exclusive molded one-piece fiberglass base pan provides excellent durability with reduced weight.
- Electrical rating 115 volt 60 Hz 1 phase
- Nominal BTU cooling capacity 9200
- Nominal BTU heating capacity (with optional heat assembly) 6000
- Charged with eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Locked rotor cooling amps – 58.4
- Running watts cooling (80ºF)—1270
- Running watts cooling (100ºF)—1550
- Running watts heating with optional heater assembly—1748
- Approximate full load amps cooling—11.2-11.7
- Approximate full load amps heating with optional heater assembly—15.2
- Evaporator air delivery (high speed) 300 cu. ft. per minute (CFM)
- Unit weight 87 lbs. (without ceiling assembly)
If this is a replacement for a Polar Series model in a top down mount application, consult your OEM for possible modification requirements.
A heat kit is also available for this unit. Catalog Item # 69629
For the ceiling assembly made for this unit, click here.
This item qualifies for Product Protection Plan coverage.
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement.
We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of
your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
Exterior shroud 8.25"H x 28.40"W x 41.10"L
Interior shroud 2.2"D x 19.9"W x 20.1"L
Fits standard 14" x 14" roof opening
Mfg Part #: