The Coleman-Mach 3 PLUS features a large evaporator and condenser coils with raised lance fins to help dissipate heat.
It has a solid 13,500 nominal BTU cooling capacity, and delivers 320 CFM (cubic feet per minute) airflow. You can count on the Mach 3 PLUS for reliability. All-copper tubing and gas-flux brazed joints ensure durability and long life for your RV air conditioner. Add the optional Heater Assembly (sold separately), and you'll have 5,600 BTUs of heat for cool-weather outings.
For the ceiling assembly made for this unit, click here.
- Motor is mounted directly to the bulkhead to prevent distortion of the angle of the blower wheel and to ensure a free turning action. This fixes the motor's position in
relation to the blower.
- At 1/3 HP, the fan motor in the Mach 3 PLUS™ is the largest in the industry. It features a sealed shaft to protect against damage from the elements.
- Large evaporator and condenser coils with raised lance fins enhance the system's ability to dissipate heat.
- Engineered for easier starting under high temperature and humidity conditions.
- Optional 5600 BTU Heater Assembly can be added to provide a source of warm air.
- Plastic drain pan eliminates corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel truss head screws secure the shroud.
A heat Strip is available for this item. If you would like to add a heat strip option to your air conditioner, you must order SKU 38237 as well.
Note: This is for the Arctic White Model. A Black model is available here.
Mfg Part #:
- Electrical rating 115 volt 60 Hz 1 phase
- Nominal BTU cooling capacity 13,500
- Charged with eco-friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Locked rotor cooling amps – 50.5
- Running watts cooling (80ºF)—1400
- Running watts cooling (95ºF—1695
- Running watts heating with optional heater assembly—1800
- Approximate full load amps cooling—12.6
- Approximate full load amps heating with optional heater assembly—15.6
- Evaporator air deliver (high speed) 320 cu. ft. per minute (CFM)
- Unit weight 79 ½ lbs. (without ceiling assembly)