Enjoy real open-flame grilling flavor on a grill that folds up and rolls away.
Coleman RoadTrip LXE offers real open-flame, drip-through grilling, with up to 20,000 Btus of cooking power on two burners, plus you can also use it as a camp stove. Two included porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates give you a family-sized 285 square inches of versatile, mix-and-match cooking surface. The Perfectflow control system provides consistent gas flow throughout the life of the propane cylinder for economy and efficiency. Burns up to 5 hours on one 16.4 oz. disposable propane cylinder (sold separately).
Built-in InstaStart electronic ignition for matchless lighting. Durable vitreous lid and painted steel case are easy to clean. Fold-up stand with pull handle and wheels sets up or tears down in seconds for easy transport or storage. A slide-out grease tray simplifies clean-up. Slide-out side tables and front tool holders keep grilling accessories handy. CSA certified.
- Powerful, portable, propane grill with authentic open-flame drip-through grilling
- Consistent cooking performance even in cold weather, high altitudes and when fuel is low
- 285 sq. in. cooking surface area
- Removable "mix & match" surfaces - grill, griddle or stove (each sold separately)
- Matchless lighting
- Fully adjustable 20,000 BTU burners, perfect for outdoor cooking even in cold weather
- Lasts up to 1.1 hours with both burners on high or 4.5 hours on low on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder
- Operates on 16.4oz. propane cylinder (not included) or adaptable to 20 lb propane tank (purchase of tank hose and tank required).
- Propane sold separately (Coleman Propane recommended)
- Folds to compact size with easy to pull handle and wheels
- Tool holders and side tables built in for easy use
- Removable grease management tray
- Two grill grates included
- Limited 5 year Warranty
- Extra Grill, Extra Griddle, Stove Grate and Wheeled Carry Case also available
- Grill on Stand weight: 44 lbs.
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
32"L x 17"W x 11"H folded; 33 1/2"H open. 45"L with both side trays extended.
Mfr. 5 year warranty.
Mfg Part #:
Cooking Surface: 285 sq. in.
Cooking Grate: Porcelain-enameled
No. of Burners: 2
Burner Type: Stainless Steel
Body of Grill: Painted Steel
Built-In Thermometer: No