Click to enlarge, hover over image to zoom
Dometic Cabana Awning for Pop-ups 11'
Catalog Item # 42487
A lightweight awning and screen room all in one!
Double your pop-up's living space and enjoy sun protection from any angle. Protects you against bugs with mesh sides, front panel and wheel well skirt in place. Durable fabric is waterproof and fire retardant. Heavy-duty waterproof vinyl Ground Guard keeps the interior dry. Domed ceiling offers ample headroom.
- Lightweight--won't add excessive weight to pop-up
- All sizes offer full 8' extension
- Stows on side of pop-up--no interior storage needed
- Easy set-up as a porch, screen room or breezeway
- Water pressure-proof fabric dome for cool, dry shade
- Roll-up mesh sides and removable front privacy panel let air in, keep bugs out
- Extra-tall wheel well skirt provides 360° screened-in bug protection
- Top panel mesh vents for fresh air circulation without losing privacy
- Roll-up shades for quick, easy privacy
- Roll-up side door for convenient entry/exit
- Telescoping aluminum poles feature Clenchlock Lever System
- Includes hold-down straps and stakes for all-weather stability
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Awning!
Protect Protection protects your awning against weather damage – wind, rain & hail. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to three years from your date of purchase. There is no deductible when your awning is serviced at Camping World SuperCenters nationwide.Warranty service is available at any Camping World SuperCenter.
Mfg Part #:
Dometic Cabana Awning for Pop-ups 11':
Camper's Choice Rating
(4 Based on 1 Review)
Reviewed by 1 customers
By K. Morgan
from Lexington, MO
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
May 06, 2013
Installed on my horse trailer for extra living/storage space. The trailer is 7' tall inside and I was worried that the cabana wouldn't be tall enough to reach the ground, but it is perfect! The first trip to the Flint Hills of KS there were 40mph wind gusts and rain the entire weekend. We staked as directed and placed an 80lb hay bale on the skirting of the windy side. The Cabana rocked vigorously but survived unscathed - unbelievable! Drawbacks are that I have yet to get it all back in the bag, so I just store the front wall separately and that the materials are very lightweight, not like other awnings at all so I'm not sure how long it will last. For now I'm very happy with it, it is the wind friendly hybrid tent/awning application I was looking for.
Was this review helpful?
Q & A
Product Question & Answer
10 questions : 10 answers
Would this work for a camper travel van?
Can you leave this on the camper while traveling?
How to fasten sides with out drilling holes for the provided clips.
Is it made of nylon? If not what is the material?
Do you sell the track that this cabana has to attach to?
Is the 9', 11' & 13' referring to the height on this item?
how is this installed? Does it require multiple peices to assemble?
How is it stored and mounted? I'm looking for something I can attach to the side of my Ford Excursion.
My camper awning track measures 11'6. Will this work for my camper?
Does it fit in the standard awning track on my popup?