Equal-i-zer Hitches - 6000 lb.
Catalog Item # 47626
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
- Combines weight distribution and sway control in one simple design
- Four positive friction areas combat sway
- Innovative rigid sway control brackets fit trailer frames up to 6” tall
- Brackets are designed for flexible placement on trailer frame without interfering with tongue jacks, propane tanks or other accessories
- Works on any type trailer including travel trailer, boat trailer, cargo trailer and more
- Works with boat trailer surge brakes, unlike other weight distribution and sway control systems
- Includes hitch shank with 3” drop/7” rise
How It Works Downward pressure from the trailer tongue and upward pressure on the spring arms activates the rotational friction sway control. The spring arms link the rotational sway control to the sway control brackets and distribute the weight of the trailer tongue. The rigidity of the sway control brackets allows the dual rotational friction sway control to hold the trailer in line behind the tow vehicle.
Weight: 100 lbs.
Dimensions: Spring arm size 1 1/4" sq. x 36"L
Manufacturer: Progress Mfg Inc
Mfg Part #: 90-00-0600
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A