Falcon 2 Tow Bar(2 Reviews) Add A Review
Catalog Item # 14682
2 Questions | 2 Answers
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
- The use of stainless steel in virtually every moving component allows for smooth, trouble-free operation and prevents corrosion that binds.
- Autowlok locking mechanism — allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
- A patented latching mechanism ensures secure, easy storage on the back of your motorhome.
- One-person quick connect and disconnect — thanks to Roadmaster’s self-supporting “quick-disconnects,” one person can easily connect or disconnect the Falcon 2 in seconds.
- Full-length, steel crossbar reinforced for maximum support and safety
- A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability
Requires mounting brackets, sold separately (Sku 21427).
Protect Your Purchase!
Product Protection Plan eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We'll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
Weight: 37 lbs.
Warranty: Mfr. 2 year warranty.
Manufacturer: Roadmaster Inc
Mfg Part #: 520
Falcon 2 Tow Bar: Customer Reviews
Camper's Choice Rating
Reviewed by 2 customers
from Spring Valley, CA
Falcon 2 Tow Bar
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.
from ORLANDO, FL
Falcon 2 tow bar
129 out of 199 people found this review helpful.
Q & A