Hammer Tone Copper Finish Steel Halogen Patio Heater introduces a new revolution in outdoor heating.
Runs on regular household electric current and is substantially less expensive to operate than propane patio heaters. This adaptable unit can be used indoors and outdoors and has three heat settings.
- No UV rays, silent operation
- Powder coated steel & aluminum construction
- 100% Heat production within seconds
- No wasteful heating of the air
- Weighted base
- About 1/10 the energy costs of LPG Heaters
- No harmful emissions or toxic residuals
- 8 ft. non-retractable electrical cord
- Standard 110V household current
- Protective aluminum reflector
- Can be used indoors as well
- ETL Approved
- Recommended primarily for sheltered external use
This item qualifies for Product Protection coverage!
Protect Your Investment!
Product Protection eliminates out-of-pocket expenses and protects against costly product repairs or replacement. We’ll cover 100% parts and labor for up to two years following the expiration of your manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service is available at any Camping World location or at one of the 52,000 service centers across the U.S.
Assembled Dimensions: 18.12" Base, 82.74" Height
Well Traveled Living
Mfg Part #:
Mfr. part #60646
Weight 32 lbs.
Ask your question today to get answers from other owners of this product and Camping World staff members. If you have a question for customer service such as pricing, shipping or order information please do not submit your question through this form.