Empty holding tanks through a garden hose into a portable tank, toilet, sewer clean-out port or septic tank.
The Flojet 18555-000 DC portable waste pump is the ideal solution for emptying holding tanks on recreational vehicles and avoiding dump stations. The macerator section grinds waste down to a particle size of 1/8" maximum so it can easily be pumped through a garden hose (5/8" minimum). The pump section is self-priming, permitting the unit to be mounted above the tank in a convenient location.
Empties most recirculating toilets in less than 2 minutes; empties a typical 30-gallon holding tank in less than 3minutes.
The 18555-series waste pump will macerate and pump all waste and tissue normally found in recreational vehicle waste systems.
IT WILL NOT HANDLE HARD SOLID OBJECTS, SANITARY NAPKINS OR RAGS.
- Connects directly to the RV waste outlet
- Eliminates 3" (75 mm) sewer hose
- Garden hose discharge port
- Fresh water rinse capabilities
- Remote handheld on/off switch with 6' (1.8 m) wire harness
- Ability to dump longer distances
- Ability to drain holding tanks at home
- Easy clean up and storage
- Rugged portable storage case
- USCG and CSA listed
- Run dry protection
Grey water hose sold separately (for grey and black water).
11 3/4"H x 13 1/4"W x 5 1/4"D plastic carry case
Mfr. 1 year limited warranty.
Xylem - Flow Control Inc
Mfg Part #:
Hose – 5/8" minimum
Inlet – 3" (75 mm)
Stainless Steel Cutter reduces particlesize to 1/8" (28 mm) maximum