Honda EU7000is Generator with Electronic Fuel InjectionBe the first to review this product!
Catalog Item # 74999
1 Question | 1 Answer
Read All Q&A | Ask a Question | Answer a Question
The newest in Honda's EU series portable generator line is the superquiet EU7000iS inverter generator. Perfect for home backup, RVs, Camping, Tailgating and other Outdoor Events. The innovative inverter technology allows your sensitive devices to be protected with clean technology. Convenient push button starting with optional remote start.
The EU7000iS is rated at 5,500 watts with a maximum output of 7,000 watts. Uses 120/240 voltage selector for high wattage requirements.
- Electronic fuel injection technology improves fuel efficiency, eliminates choke/carburetor problems
- iMonitor tracks hours, RPM, battery volts and wattage
- Convenient push-button electric starting
- 7000 watts max. (58.3/29.1 amps)
- 5500 watts rated (45.8/22.9 amps)
- 120/240-volt AC
- 42.7”L x 27.6”W x 28.4”H
- 389cc Honda GX390 EFI single cylinder OHV air cooled engine
- Up to 18 hours run time at ¼ load
- 6 hours at rated load (5.1 gal. fuel tank)
- 52 dB at ¼ load, 60 dB at rated load
- Weighs 262 lbs.
Includes wheel kit, folding handle & starting battery
Honda provides a 3-yr warranty.
Weight: 285.77 lbs.
Dimensions: 42.7”L x 27.6”W x 28.4”H
Manufacturer: American Honda
Mfg Part #: 659880
Be the first to review this product!
Q & A